Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My hobbies....

Basically, I am not a type of person who is willing to spend his free time doing something
productive or to have all things under control. I would rather just chill out and literally
enjoy doing nothing.
however, I have a highly-recommending thing that I used to do in my free time.
i usually download the movie from the web site. Some people might insist that it should be
abandoned because it's against the law. But the thing is that i do pay for it ,though i still feel
guilty to the movie maker for a small amount of money that enables me to download.
anyway , the reason why I like it is for convenience . it would take only a few minutes which
is enough time for you to bring some snacks like pop corn or something that you are up for
eatting during the running time. for another reason, you can store it in your own computer and
you can enjoy it anytime you want. I am sure that most of you have some series of movie that deserve to be collective.
if you keep doing this, it's only a matter of time to be up on the latest movie.

No comments: